So excited to have our girl Erin back, sharing a couple of of her favourite picks for baby girl! We’ve (clearly) been in a child wonderland about these components, and Erin scoured the web for the sweetest pieces in town, in case you are shopping for a tiny cutie (or possessing a single yourself!). xoxo
Hey loves! Today’s post is all about celebrating baby Maggie’s arrival into this planet. She is absolute perfection and I couldn’t be happier for the Foy family members. I love buying gifts from registries due to the fact it is a no-fail way to buy the ideal gift, but I also like to locate one thing unique to give after the baby’s arrived. I have two adorable nieces, so I definitely really like shopping for the little ladies in my life and now with child Maggie, I just couldn’t resist sharing the cuteness that exists for baby girls! These sweet little finds are a mix of autumn, pretty prints, cute creatures and adorable stripes, plus every thing is super soft and functional which I know ever new mom —and baby— will love!
- This woodland creature jacket is additional cozy and the hood is perfect for keeping tiny ears toasty warm.
- I can’t determine which gauzy headband I love much more: the bold bow or mini-turban!
- Is this not the sweetest swan dress that ever lived?!
- This fall floral dress is super sweet and girly with flutter sleeves.
- These bloomer-inspired moss-stitch shorts are oh-so-soft and one hundred % cute.
- Enjoy this darling frill stripe romper with pom pom and ruffle details.
- Obsessed with this adorable hedgehog sweater! P.S. They even have matching bloomers!
- Any small 1 will take center stage wearing this star dress.
There are so many alternatives for baby girl and I am having a hard time deciding on a favorite! I’d enjoy for you to chime in, so I can give the perfect gift to small Maggie. xo!